- Make an agreement with the concerned doctor by phone or in person.
- Patients gave the book to the patient status information officer
- Fill out the necessary forms
- Taking a queue number
- Patients will be called by the nurses who assist physicians in accordance with the queue number
For a long stay in the hospital, patients are advised to register the room to the Client Service before action or operation schedules.
- Displacement Room
Patients have the right to choose any room facility to the hospital in compliance with applicable regulations. The move from the old to the new roar room before 12.00 noon, the patient be charged at the old rooms, if the patient’s room to move above 12.00 noon, the patient will wear cost with a new room rate.
- Advance Payment
Inpatients are encouraged to pay the down payment, payment is made at the main cashier, For inpatients who use insurance and assurance companies can contact ppetugas concerned.
- Goods carried Patients
We advise patients to bring some clothes and toiletries for use while staying in the hospital, patients are not allowed to bring household appliances or goods – valuables, the hospital is not responsible for any lost items – any personal items.
- Patient Return
The patient’s departure time is at 12.00 noon, if you want to return past 12:00 pm to 17:00 pm, you will be charged half of the room rate, and above at 18.00 pm, the patient will be wearing a full room rate charges.
- Information Patient Return
Statement discharge of patients will be informed by the doctor or nurse. Patients will be informed about:
1. Instructions on the drug to be brought home.
2. Schedule Check Up to doctor
3. Health Directives
4. Schedule home care (if any).
- Settlement payments can be made at the main cashier
Monday – Friday: 08:00 to 16:00
Saturday – Holidays: 08:00 to 12:00
- Payment can be made by:
2. Credit Card
3. Debit Card
We do not accept payment by bank transfer or check and giro