RS Bunda Group
Closer to ‘Bunda Endoscopy Center’
‘Bunda Endoscopy Center’ is the newest medical service center at RSIA Bunda Jakarta, as an integrated endoscopy examination center. With today’s technological advances, endoscopy provides medical intervention without surgery.
With so many digestive problems in children, RSIA Bunda Jakarta, when should a child need an endoscopy, including:
1. Long time, unresponsive heartburn.
2. Stomach pain has been going on for a long time.
3. Difficulty swallowing.
4. Constipation is severe and lasts a long time.
5. Bloody vomit or and blood in bowels.
6. Recurrent bloating, nausea, or vomiting.
7. Swallowed foreign objects such as coins, marbles, toys, and others.
The Bunda Endoscopy Center has a team of doctors with high flying hours, including
1. dr. dr. Ariani Dewi Widodo, SpA (K)
2. dr. Rabbinu Rangga Pribadi, SpPD
3. dr. dr. Elvie Zulka, SpTHT