RS Bunda Group
Child Development Clinic
Integrated Children Development and Education Clinic services were explicitly presented to assist parents in dealing with problems in children appropriately and accurately. So, that management is obtained that is by the needs of children and families. The Growth and Development Clinic is a multidisciplinary clinic that aims to monitor and treat problems of growth and development of children from birth. A pediatric neurologist requires long-term monitoring of infants and children at risk of impaired growth and development from 3 months to 2 years of age.
The factors of impaired growth and development in children in general are:
1. Babies with low birth weight (less than 1,500 grams).
2. Premature babies with gestational age less than 32 weeks.
3. Infants with health problems in the perinatal period (starting from 28 weeks of gestation to 7 days of age), such as: respiratory distress syndrome, hyperbilirubinemia (yellow) or other conditions that require exchange transfusion, seizures in newborns and inflammation of the lining of the brain.
4. Infants with congenital (congenital) infections: cytomegalovirus, toxoplasma, rubella and syphilis.
In infants – children who have growth disorders, such as:
1. Babies with congenital abnormalities such as Down syndrome or Trisomy 21.
2. Children with speech or communication delays, hearing, and visual impairments.
3. Infants and Children with motor system delays, such as late sitting, late walking.
4. Children with learning difficulties.
5. Children with attention deficit disorder and hyperactivity.
6. Early and periodic monitoring of all aspects of the growth and development of infants will increase the possibility of children being able to maintain a more optimal quality of life.
The Growth and Development Clinic of RSIA Bunda is handled by a Growth and Development Team consisting of specialist doctors and therapists who have experience in the field of child development, including:
1. Growth Specialist
2. Medical Rehabilitation Specialist
3. Pediatric Neurologist
5. Physical Therapist / Physiotherapist
6. Occupational Therapist
7. Speech Therapist
The assessment will be carried out by the development team as needed.
(CONSULT YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY!)
#savingliveswithbunda #rsiabundajakarta #rsbundagrup #bmhs1973
Call Center : 1-500-799